| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Quiaca Obs in January is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 79.6mm (3.1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the La Quiaca Obs January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in La Quiaca Obs, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding La Quiaca Obs:
- La Paz, Bolivia - 677.4 kms (420.9 miles) NNW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 643.7 kms (400 miles) NW
- Tacna, Peru - 663.5 kms (412.3 miles) NW
- Arica, Chile - 646.4 kms (401.6 miles) NW
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 564.8 kms (351 miles) NW
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 504.2 kms (313.3 miles) NW
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 504.7 kms (313.6 miles) WNW
- Huatacondo, Chile - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) WNW
- Antofagasta, Chile - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) WSW
- El Salvador, Chile - 596.6 kms (370.7 miles) SW
- Chanaral, Chile - 696.7 kms (433 miles) SW
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 542.4 kms (337 miles) NNE
- Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron, Paraguay - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) ENE
- Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) E
- Oran, Argentina - 176 kms (109.4 miles) SE
- Rivadavia, Argentina - 359.2 kms (223.2 miles) SE
- Las Lomitas, Argentina - 587.9 kms (365.3 miles) ESE
- Salta, Argentina - 306 kms (190.2 miles) S
- Tucuman, Argentina - 527.9 kms (328 miles) S
- Santiago Del Estero, Argentina - 643.6 kms (399.9 miles) SSE